Cirkut #16 instruction manual (ca 1919)

Discussion in 'Panoramic Cameras and Accessories' started by frobozz, Mar 3, 2017.

1. frobozz

frobozz Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    I've not seen one of these posted on the internet anywhere so when I acquired one recently I figured the kindly thing to do would be to scan it and post it here. It's an original Cirkut #16 instruction manual from 1919.

I scanned it at 600DPI and made a PDF at that resolution, but it's 22MB and some people's Acrobat Reader will gag on a file that big. So I also reduced all the scans to 100DPI and made another smaller (< 2MB) PDF. It's fuzzier, but still totally readable on a screen if you have to.

Big one:
    http://cirkutcamera.com/docs/cirkut_16_instr_1919.pdf

100DPI one:
    http://cirkutcamera.com/docs/cirkut_16_instr_1919_100.pdf

Enjoy!
    Duncan

2. Len Robertson

Len Robertson Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Duncan - Thanks so much for posting this. Reading the instruction book is as close as I'll ever come to operating a #16!
    This appears to be the "long" instruction book and has more shooting tips than the usual Cirkut instructions. I have that "long" #10 i.b. but it is a poor quality photocopy and not so easy to read.
    I want to add some thoughts to the Cirkut development thread but keep getting bogged down in several other projects.

Len

3. OP
    frobozz

frobozz Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  4. hired goon

hired goon Member

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Outstanding! Thank you! I have a little book of notes I've kept while using mine. Never thought I'd ever see an actual manual. Again, outstanding!

Tony