My kallitypes clear in fresh sodium citrate to which I have added a small amount of oxalic acid. If I put the developed print in 2% citric acid (20gms/L) to insure complete clearing the image fades after a minute and is irreversibly bleached after 3 minutes and will not recover in toner and hype. I checked my cirtic acid solution and it has a ph of 1 which must account for the extensive bleaching. Im I doing something wrong? Prints are made on Lenox 100 paper, but I have had similar results with other papers.