CLA'd Konica Autoreflex T with three lenses and camera bag.

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Chrismat, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrismat

Chrismat Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For sale is my Konica Autoreflex T, serial number 275164, which was recently cla'd by Konica expert Greg Weber. All the seals have been changed, shutter speeds checked and the camera meter now takes silver oxide 1.5v batteries instead of the now banned mercury batteries. It is a shutter priority camera with manual function and depth of field preview. The shutter speeds can be seen in the viewfinder. The self timer works, and when it is used, the mirror flips up giving it a default mirror lock up function. The camera is in very good condition, there is a small dent on top on the pentaprism where the flash adapter rests (included).

I am including three lenses: Konica Hexanon AR 50mm 1.7, Konica Hexanon AR 50mm 1.8, and a Konica Hexanon AR 28mm 3.5. The 50mm 1.7 has been rated as one of the best 50mm lenses ever produced. It's a great lens, but the other ones are really good as well. All the lenses are clear and fungus free with clean aperture blades. I am including the flash adapter, two rear lens caps, three front lens caps, one body cap and a used camera bag.

The flower shot was taken with the 1.7 50mm, the leaf shot with the 1.8 and the black and white shot with the 28mm 3.5.

$185 via Paypal and postal money order includes shipping in the U.S. P.M. me for international shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
  2. tony lockerbie

tony lockerbie Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    PM'd

3. Chrismat

Chrismat Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Camera body and 50mm 1.7 are sold. 50mm 1.8 and 28mm 3.5 are still available. How about $60 which includes shipping within the U.S., I'll toss in the case as well. PM me for an international rate.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.