Cleaning out the closet - Cheap large format lenses and stuff

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Dan Dozer, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Dan Dozer

Dan Dozer Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I've decided to start getting rid of some the stuff that I don't think I'll ever use. Maybe there is something here that you can make use of.

1. 180 mm Dopple Anastigmat DPR F6.8 - F64 lens. I assume that this is a Goerz, but the Goerz name isn't on it. Lens is in OK shape but the glass is a little hazy - nor sure if just needs cleaning or not. Lens is in an aluminum barrel/flange that I guarantee you will not be able to get it apart (I've tried). Mounted to a 6 x 6 board for a Kodak 8 x 10 2D. Covers 8 x 10 with slight movement - $35

2. 17" Wollensak Process Velostigmat F10 - F128 lens. Glass is nice and clear and appears to be coated. Covers 8 x 10 with lots of movement. Mounted to a 6 x 6 lens board for a Kodak 8 x 10 2D. Comes with leather lens cap. - $45

3 - 210 mm C. P. Goerz Dopple Anastigmat. Lens has had it's iris removed at some time in it's past life. Note that this lens has lead a very tough life in that it is real beat up on the outside. However, the glass is OK. I can't get the lens apart and there is dust inside. No mounting flange. This is definitely a "project" lens. $10

4 - Four misc. lenses that I would classify as "experimental". (A) 3 1/2" Wollensak Velostigmat in a Betax #2 shutter, glass OK, lens does not cover 4 x 5, (B) 135 mm F6.3 Rietzschel Linear Anastigmat in a cheap Vario shutter. Glass is good but shutter is stuck in half open position, covers 4 x 5, (C)6 1/2" no name Rapid Rectilinear lens in a cheap ultro shutter, glass OK. (D) 135 mm F4.5 Liesegang Parastigmat, Appears that it might be an enlarger lens but I'm not sure, Glass has blooming going on. $15 for all four.

5 - Three 4 x 4 lens boards that fit a besler enlarger. First is plastic and has a threaded hole that is about 38 mm. Second is painted metal that has a 30mm non threaded hole. Third is alluminum with a threaded insert that has about a 38mm hole. $5 each or $10 for all three.

Attached Files:

2. 2F/2F

2F/2F Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I am assuming no shutter on number one...I am interested, for my 5x7 Kodak No. 2. Any idea of approximate vintage?

3. rob_gervais

rob_gervais Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I'd be interested in #2.

4. photobizzz

photobizzz Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I will take #3, sending PM now.

5. Gustavo_Castilla

Gustavo_Castilla Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Hey Danny I will take one of the 17 inch

6. thisismyname09

thisismyname09 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    What's the max and min f/stop on 4.(A)?

7. jacaquarie

jacaquarie Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I will take the 4x4 lens boards.
    Still avaible?

8. Fotoguy20d

Fotoguy20d Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Any left out of #1, 2 or 3? I'll take any of those that remain.

Dan

9. Shadowtracker

Shadowtracker Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Is anything at all left?

10. Guillo

Guillo Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    That was a fast sell..
    Is anything at all left? And.. international sells and shipment?

11. Dan Dozer

Dan Dozer Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Wow - I can't believe all this interest so fast. I just turned on my computer and looks like everything is sold. To be fair to everyone, I'm going to go strictly by the time I got either a note here or a PM. I'll be getting to everyone today. For those of you who weren't the first, in case anything falls through, I'll keep all of your notes.

I'll be putting up some more stuff soon so hopefully, there will be more that you all will be interested in.

Thanks to all for the interest.

Dan

12. Rick A

Rick A Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Consider #4 sold PM sent --as well as money sent.