colour development chart

Discussion in 'Color: Film, Paper, and Chemistry' started by john341264, Mar 5, 2011.

1. john341264

john341264 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    hi
    iv just started processing my own colour film and have processed one role of film which gave some interesting results but this was done via guessing the processing times. im now looking for processing charts for colour film so i can process them properly but having trouble finding any i just seem to find a generic ones with process time of 3 or 6 mins ect i was hopping to find some thing more accurate than these due to the the variation in film makes and iso (dont know if that makes a difrens with colour as it dose with b+w)
    dose any one know of any or can give me any advice im a complete novice when it comes to colour film processing so any advice would be of help
    thank you

2. brucemuir

brucemuir Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    C-41 process has a standard time of 3:15 at 100.4 f (check your developer/this is slightly variable by a bit)

3. markbarendt

markbarendt Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  4. Ottrdaemmerung

Ottrdaemmerung Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    As Bruce said previously: color C-41 processing is standardized to the same development, bleach, and fix (or blix) times at the same temperature, regardless of film manufacturer or ISO. The only exception to this is if you're pushing your film to an ISO beyond box speed. Read the documentation included with your development kit: it should include full instructions and a development chart.

5. john341264

john341264 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Thanks guys, that was a big help to me

6. john341264

john341264 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Thanks guys, that was a big help to me much apreshiated.