Compendium Linhof TK 45

Discussion in 'Large Format Cameras and Accessories' started by malcao, Feb 22, 2009.

1. malcao

malcao Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'm looking for a Compendium Lens shade for my Linhof TK 45. Is the original Linhof the way to go or are there any options?
    With the Linhof compendium, to control the shutter and aperture do you move the compendium forward, or do you have to take it away?
    And last with what lenses can you use the Linhof compendium with?

2. jp80874

jp80874 Subscriber

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    I looked for one for several months, mostly on eBay. A caution that I read is to completely understand how it is put together and what parts should be there. Many of the ones for sale are missing parts that you wouldn't know are needed until you tried to use it, long after the seller has disappeared with your money. I never did find one I liked and eventually moved to larger formats.

John Powers

3. Dan Henderson

Dan Henderson Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I have a Linhof Technika that I haven't had a chance to really use yet, but I have wondered why I could not get an adapter for the lens so that I could use the Lee compendium hood/filter holder set up that I have for my medium format rig? When I get around to it that is what I intend to try.