Contact Printing Frame - UK or Europe

Discussion in 'Contact Printing' started by Shangheye, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Shangheye

Shangheye Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    OK...so I am looking for a sturdy 12x16 Contact printing frame for contact printing my 8x10 negs, but also for Contact printing my 35mm negs on to an 8x10 sheet of paper. Am I asking for too much to combine these two activities in one frame?

I also would prefer that I bought it here in Europe or UK. A search on the internet has shown up one company in Austria, but not clear to me whether the second part of my requirements is workable with such a frame.

Anyway, looking for advice, since the last couple of negs I contact printed under galss seemed like they could do with a bit more "contact"

So could anyone recommend a good source in Europe or the UK?

Rgds, Kal

2. Jerevan

Jerevan Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    This company, http://www.argentumcamera.com makes contact frames in different sizes. It is possible, and easy to contact print your 35 mm negs in a contact frame, but a heavy glass plate will do well, too. I've nothing but good experiences with the guys.

3. Shangheye

Shangheye Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Thank you for the pointer. They look great, and the prices are reasonable. Rgds, Kal

4. haris

haris Guest

It looks like really nice manufacturer, finally affordable new LF cameras and equipment which weren't from China, but Europe.

5. aluncrockford

aluncrockford Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
  6. Shangheye

Shangheye Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Thanks, Looks interesting, do you know if they ship to Europe? Rgds, Kal