Contacting Emulsion Magazine?

Discussion in 'Book, Magazine, Gallery Reviews, Shows & Contests' started by Ian Leake, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Ian Leake

Ian Leake Subscriber

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Does anyone know how to contact the folks at Emulsion magazine? I'm trying to change my shipping address. I got ignored last time, but I'm an eternal optimist... Unfortunately the email address given in the magazine bounces with a mailbox full error...

2. jovo

jovo Membership Council Council

Shooter:
    Multi Format

Aggie is often present on the large format forum. Perhaps you could PM her there.

http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/

3. Dave Miller

Dave Miller Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    The email given in the magazine is: aggie@emulsionmagazine.org is that the same as the one you tried?
    They say to send address changes to:
    EMULSION, PO Box 367 Hurricane, Utah 84737

Hope that helps.

4. copake_ham

copake_ham Inactive

Shooter:
    35mm
    You might want to try it the "old fashioned" way. As per the Postmaster forwarding info in the magazine. Address changes should be sent to:

Emulsion
    P.O. Box 367
    Hurricane, UT 84737

BTW: I got my latest (the 3rd issue) about two weeks ago so I'm fairly positive they are still around....

5. roteague

roteague Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    They are hard at work on issue #4, as we speak.

6. Ian Leake

Ian Leake Subscriber

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Thanks for your input and advice. I used the info@... address rather than aggie@... (which is labelled as advertising sales; and it was ignored last time).

To be honest I think I have more important things to do with my life than chase them on this. And I have better things to do with my very limited free time then write a letter, walk to the post office, buy an international stamp, etc.; all with the full expectation of being ignored again.

I probably shouldn't have posted my question and wasted your time too. Sorry.