COSMICAR Telivsion Zoom 22-66 MM f 2.8

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Equipment' started by silkweed, Oct 29, 2012.

1. silkweed

silkweed Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I bought this lens at my local antique centre after handling it, it oozes quality and has a 'C' type Cine lens thread that I was hoping to try out on my Nikons. Does anyone know about this lens? I want to sell it but Im confused about selling on here, do I need to pay to sell it here, or add links to Ebay?
    Anyway, here it is!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
  2. adelorenzo

adelorenzo Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Most c-mount lenses would not have large enough coverage for any film cameras or a full-frame digital for that matter. They are often used on smaller sensor digital formats like micro-four thirds, for example.

3. lxdude

lxdude Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Cosmicar lenses are made by Pentax.

4. domaz

domaz Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Your best market for this lens is definetly small-format digital. Not much use for these lenses in the film world. There are a few people who frequent forums like forum.manualfocus.org who play with Cine lenses and there is a For Sale format there.

5. silkweed

silkweed Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I can't register on the manualfocus forum for some strange reason. I tried emailing the admin but dont know if I have used the right email address. I dont know why they have to have a cryptic email address like this - If you want to register, email the admin -- buserror dot home, on gmail

6. ic-racer

ic-racer Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Not many 16mm still cameras have interchangeable lenses, so not much market for those. You will have to research if the flange-focal length matches standard cine-lenses for 16mm movie cameras. It may not match.

7. silkweed

silkweed Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I have already found a lot of adapters for four thirds cameras, I am selling it on Ebay now and given up trying to register on the manual focus forum!