Countex Bulk Load, Misc. Darkroom Film and Darkroom Items

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by davela, Sep 21, 2013.

1. davela

davela Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Countex Bulk Load. New-Old-Stock. Loader is new, but the box has a missing top. I have a digital copy of the instructions that I can print and send with loader to the new owner. $10 plus shipping

Film canister opener tool. This rather unique tool allows the easy opening of stock film canisters. A major advantage is that it can often preserve the canister for re-loading! $9 plus shipping

Leica ABLON copy. This is a copy of the now famous and collectible Leica film trimming guide, but priced at a fraction of the cost. One side is a trim template for the loading of bottom loading Barnack rangefinders (e.g. Leica III series), the other a guide to cut a tongue on film destined for reload cartridges. Really a nice collectible in its own right if nothing else! $30 plus shipping

I accept PayPal, personal checks, cash, or money orders in payment and I ship to most countries.

Attached Files:

2. davela

davela Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Countex sold

3. Raffay

Raffay Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Hi, is the film canister opener tool still available. If yes, I would like to take it. My friend who lives in NJ will buy it from you, just to make the transaction more convenient to you.

Cheers

Raffay