Darkroom overload sale: Jobo, Nova and other stuff

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by anikin, Oct 17, 2012.

1. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The winter rains came in early this year. I need to free up space for my car in the darkroom aka garage.
    See the picture for items. Unless otherwise noted, prices are net to me and do not include shipping and Paypal fees.

Jobo 20x24 3063 drum. $200

Paterson (?) 11x14 auto print washer. Works like a charm, I only need one print washer, not four. $75

Set of enlarger lenses: Schneider componar-C 50mm f/2.8, Neotar 75mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Omegaron 105mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Rodagon 50mm f/2.8. I only have 1 retaining ring for these, however it fits them all. $20 donation to APUG.

Nova 8x10 b/w processor. Simple compact and effective. $50

Nova 16x20 print washer or a 1-slot add-on to your NOVA processor. A small piece was chipped by a previous owner, see picture. Does not affect operation in any way. $85

Bogen 11x14 two blade easel. $5 donation to APUG + shipping.

A large flip print dryer. Very-very clean. I don't think it was ever used before me. I dried maybe 4 prints on it. Works great for fiber prints. Rather heavy and large, not sure what the shipping is going to cost. Make an offer.

A slightly rusty, but fully working Gralab 300 timer, Yankee twirl-stick tank with reel, focuser, air-evac bottle, trays and tongs. A beginner darkroom set. $15 donation to APUG.

Two bulk loaders. One with Umax T-grain 400 film, another with Portra 160 film. Both with more than a half of the film left. Both films are out of date and were sitting in my garage for couple of years. No guarantees, but I'm sure they both are useful. $30.

Beseler base with 16x20 and 11x14 drums. Sirius Glass "the silver tongue" convinced me to keep the Jobo CPA-2, so I need to get rid of this processor/drum set. I modified the base - added the switch for one or two-directional rotation. $75

More than a half of 5"x520ft roll of Supra III paper. Slightly fogged from sitting in a warm garage. The whites now show light blue/green tinge. Might be good for pinhole/paper neg/solarprint experimentation. $5 donation to APUG.

Set of 4 patterson system 4 plastic reels. Very clean, I think they are unused. $20

Jobo drum with 4 reels. It is convertible to 1 reel of 35mm, or 4 35mm or 2 120. $30

Oh and please let me know if my prices are off the rockers.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
  2. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Enlarger lenses and potentially the easel are spoken for pending payment.

3. PKM-25

PKM-25 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    PM sent on 3063 drum...

4. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Putting a car in a garage? What a waste of space!

Steve.

5. nreeque

nreeque Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    PM sent

6. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    :laugh: I would agree with you. Unfortunately my 1996 Civic leaks water into the trunk if I leave it outside in rain. The aquarium in the trunk does not bother me too much, but after a while the car starts to stink. I can camouflage by eating a lot of chili with beans, but my passengers start to gasp for air for some reason :blink::laugh:

7. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    SOLD: Jobo 20x24 3063 drum. $200

AVAILABLE: Paterson (?) 11x14 auto print washer. Works like a charm, I only need one print washer, not four. $75

SALE PENDING: Set of enlarger lenses: Schneider componar-C 50mm f/2.8, Neotar 75mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Omegaron 105mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Rodagon 50mm f/2.8. I only have 1 retaining ring for these, however it fits them all. $20 donation to APUG.

SALE PENDING: Nova 8x10 b/w processor. Simple compact and effective. $50

SALE PENDING: Nova 16x20 print washer or a 1-slot add-on to your NOVA processor. A small piece was chipped by a previous owner, see picture. Does not affect operation in any way. $85

SALE PENDING: Bogen 11x14 two blade easel. $5 donation to APUG + shipping.

AVAILABLE: A large flip print dryer. Very-very clean. I don't think it was ever used before me. I dried maybe 4 prints on it. Works great for fiber prints. Rather heavy and large, not sure what the shipping is going to cost. Make an offer.

SALE PENDING: A slightly rusty, but fully working Gralab 300 timer, Yankee twirl-stick tank with reel, focuser, air-evac bottle, trays and tongs. A beginner darkroom set. $15 donation to APUG.

AVAILABLE: Two bulk loaders. One with Umax T-grain 400 film, another with Portra 160 film. Both with more than a half of the film left. Both films are out of date and were sitting in my garage for couple of years. No guarantees, but I'm sure they both are useful. $30.

AVAILABLE: Beseler base with 16x20 and 11x14 drums. Sirius Glass "the silver tongue" convinced me to keep the Jobo CPA-2, so I need to get rid of this processor/drum set. I modified the base - added the switch for one or two-directional rotation. $75

AVAILABLE: More than a half of 5"x520ft roll of Supra III paper. Slightly fogged from sitting in a warm garage. The whites now show light blue/green tinge. Might be good for pinhole/paper neg/solarprint experimentation. $5 donation to APUG.

SALE PENDING: Set of 4 patterson system 4 plastic reels. Very clean, I think they are unused. $20

SOLD: Jobo drum with 4 reels. It is convertible to 1 reel of 35mm, or 4 35mm or 2 120. $30

8. Peter Simpson

Peter Simpson Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    What? You never heard of duct tape?

//trunks are overrated (except, of course, when there's free stuff being given away!)
    //or you could just drill a hole in the bottom...my Camry had a rubber plug I could pull to drain it

9. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Some items have sold, some are back on the list:

AVAILABLE: Paterson (?) 11x14 auto print washer. Works like a charm, I only need one print washer, not four. $75

AVAILABLE: Nova 8x10 b/w processor. Simple compact and effective. $50

AVAILABLE: Nova 16x20 print washer or a 1-slot add-on to your NOVA processor. A small piece was chipped by a previous owner, see picture. Does not affect operation in any way. $85

AVAILABLE: A large flip print dryer. Very-very clean. I don't think it was ever used before me. I dried maybe 4 prints on it. Works great for fiber prints. Rather heavy and large, not sure what the shipping is going to cost. Make any offer.

AVAILABLE: Two bulk loaders. One with Umax T-grain 400 film, another with Portra 160 film. Both with more than a half of the film left. Both films are out of date and were sitting in my garage for couple of years. No guarantees, but I'm sure they both are useful. $30.

AVAILABLE: Beseler base with 16x20 and 11x14 drums. Sirius Glass "the silver tongue" convinced me to keep the Jobo CPA-2, so I need to get rid of this processor/drum set. I modified the base - added the switch for one or two-directional rotation. $75

AVAILABLE: More than a half of 5"x520ft roll of Supra III paper. Slightly fogged from sitting in a warm garage. The whites now show light blue/green tinge. Might be good for pinhole/paper neg/solarprint experimentation. $5 donation to APUG.

WAITING FOR RESPONSE: A slightly rusty, but fully working Gralab 300 timer, Yankee twirl-stick tank with reel, focuser, air-evac bottle, trays and tongs. A beginner darkroom set. $15 donation to APUG.

WAITING FOR RESPONSE: Set of 4 patterson system 4 plastic reels. Very clean, I think they are unused. $20

SOLD: Jobo drum with 4 reels. It is convertible to 1 reel of 35mm, or 4 35mm or 2 120. $30
    SOLD: Set of enlarger lenses: Schneider componar-C 50mm f/2.8, Neotar 75mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Omegaron 105mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Rodagon 50mm f/2.8. I only have 1 retaining ring for these, however it fits them all. $20 donation to APUG.
    SOLD: Bogen 11x14 two blade easel. $5 donation to APUG + shipping.

10. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Updating the list:

AVAILABLE: Nova 16x20 print washer or a 1-slot add-on to your NOVA processor. A small piece was chipped by a previous owner, see picture. Does not affect operation in any way. $85

AVAILABLE: A large flip print dryer. Very-very clean. I don't think it was ever used before me. I dried maybe 4 prints on it. Works great for fiber prints. Rather heavy and large, not sure what the shipping is going to cost. Make any offer.

AVAILABLE: Set of 4 patterson system 4 plastic reels. Very clean, I think they are unused. $20

WAITING FOR RESPONSE: A slightly rusty, but fully working Gralab 300 timer, Yankee twirl-stick tank with reel, focuser, air-evac bottle, trays and tongs. A beginner darkroom set. $15 donation to APUG.

WAITING FOR RESPONSE: Nova 8x10 b/w processor. Simple compact and effective. $50

SOLD,pending payment: Set of enlarger lenses: Schneider componar-C 50mm f/2.8, Neotar 75mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Omegaron 105mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Rodagon 50mm f/2.8. I only have 1 retaining ring for these, however it fits them all. $20 donation to APUG.
    SOLD,pending payment: Bogen 11x14 two blade easel. $5 donation to APUG + shipping.
    SOLD,pending payment: Paterson (?) 11x14 auto print washer. Works like a charm, I only need one print washer, not four. $75

11. Thomas Bertilsson

Thomas Bertilsson Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'm interested in the Nova 16x20 print washer. Can you tell me how many prints fit in it, and roughly how much shipping would be to Minneapolis, Minnesota?

12. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi Thomas,

It is a single slot washer. So only one 16x20 sheet can be washed in it. For fiber, I was using it as a pre-rinse slot after fixer and before the siphon tray washer. This way most of the fixer is gone before entering the main wash tray.
    Shipping will be about $30.

Thanks,

Eugene.

13. Thomas Bertilsson

Thomas Bertilsson Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Thanks, Eugene. I will have to pass. I need a washer that can handle at least a handful prints at a time. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

14. Sponsored Ad
  15. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Updating the list:

AVAILABLE: Set of 4 patterson system 4 plastic reels. Very clean, I think they are unused. $20

WAITING FOR RESPONSE: Nova 8x10 b/w processor. Simple compact and effective. $50

SOLD: Set of enlarger lenses: Schneider componar-C 50mm f/2.8, Neotar 75mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Omegaron 105mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Rodagon 50mm f/2.8. I only have 1 retaining ring for these, however it fits them all. $20 donation to APUG.
    SOLD: Paterson (?) 11x14 auto print washer. Works like a charm, I only need one print washer, not four. $75
    SOLD: Two bulk loaders. One with Umax T-grain 400 film, another with Portra 160 film. Both with more than a half of the film left. Both films are out of date and were sitting in my garage for couple of years. No guarantees, but I'm sure they both are useful. $30.

16. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Yes, it's not terribly useful on its own. But I found it to be a great addition to a Nova processor, especially if you do RC prints. It's just I've got a good deal on a versalab 16x20/20x24 washer from an evil tempter at Citizen's Photo which I simply could not resist, and because of it I ran out of counter spaces for all my darkroom equipment :cool:

17. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Another list update:

AVAILABLE: A slightly rusty, but fully working Gralab 300 timer, Yankee twirl-stick tank with reel, focuser, air-evac bottle, trays and tongs. A beginner darkroom set. $15 donation to APUG.

SOLD: Nova 8x10 b/w processor. Simple compact and effective. $50
    SOLD: Paterson (?) 11x14 auto print washer. Works like a charm, I only need one print washer, not four. $75
    SOLD: Two bulk loaders. One with Umax T-grain 400 film, another with Portra 160 film. Both with more than a half of the film left. Both films are out of date and were sitting in my garage for couple of years. No guarantees, but I'm sure they both are useful. $30.

18. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    $25 for the easel and lenses has been donated to APUG. Transaction ID: 48E02980XG460902S

19. PKM-25

PKM-25 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Got my 3063 drum, looks great ( huge )....now to try and figure out how to get the lid off, it will take a lot of water to fill it in order for me to use my reverse plunger trick...

20. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Dan,

Thank you for letting me know. I'm glad it made it safely. Taking the lid off is rather difficult, especially if you did a good job seating it in before processing :D. I usually put the drum between my feet and use fingernails on both sides to evenly slide it off.
    I don't fill it with water to pull the paper out. I just try to grab the paper on opposite sides of the drum and carefully slide it out. I don't know how well it would work with the fiber though...

Good luck!

Eugene.

21. starcade design

starcade design Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Interested in this:

AVAILABLE: A slightly rusty, but fully working Gralab 300 timer, Yankee twirl-stick tank with reel, focuser, air-evac bottle, trays and tongs. A beginner darkroom set. $15 donation to APUG.

Wish I'd caught this in time for the Bogen easel as well.

What size are the trays?

22. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    They trays measure exactly 11x14 on the bottom.

23. starcade design

starcade design Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Do I need to add shipping or is it just the $15 donation?

24. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Yes, shipping is extra. Whatever the actual cost is.

25. starcade design

starcade design Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Can you get me an estimate on shipping to 43812? Thanks

26. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The shipping comes up to $17 by parcel post.