Demand for LF E-6 processing?

Discussion in 'Color: Film, Paper, and Chemistry' started by boswald, Feb 13, 2011.

1. boswald

boswald Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have posted in more detail on Large Format Photography, but here is the gist.
    If there is enough demand, I may be offering up to 8x10 E-6 in a moderate dip-and-dunk.
    Color shifts, as well as pull-and-push would be available, but nothing if I cannot utilise it
    fully enough(cripes, I sound like Kodak). So speak up, do you need E-6, normal, or do you
    'do your own' and only need "remedial" processing for those "doh!" moments? I need to
    gauge the demand before a lot of work/investment(there I go again, sorry, but it is a real world
    out there).

Let's hear what you want/need.

David Oswald

2. Ian Grant

Ian Grant Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    You don't say where you are or even what country/continent. Also prices would be helpful.

Ian

3. boswald

boswald Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I am in Vt, have good UPS and Fedex service(I would not recommend USPS outside of conus).
    This will only happen if I can beat others' prices on similar service. So, no calculations yet,
    look up other labs' prices. For overseas, safe packaging of unprocessed film will require us to
    have a brain-stem-storming session(it can't look rinky, or someone might freak out, and open
    it to look).
    So, what kind of quantity do/would you shoot if it was a good deal? David

4. Rick A

Rick A Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Would you supply the mailers? What price per sheet, bulk discount? Turn around time?