After reading the thread on film development and watching Mr. Harmon's excellent video demonstrating the process I decided to order the C41 kit that was used in the video. After in essence circling around it nervously I made up the kit and ran the roll I just finished though it. Right now they're drying and I definitely has images A few hiccups. First I couldn't find the scissors when I was loading the film in the dark....had to put the film in a dry tank, close it up so I could turn the lights on and find it. It took me forever to get the film on the reel. Then when pouring the blix I managed to drip it all over the place. Other than making a bit of a mess I think it went pretty well. The 1 liter Unicolor kit is < $20 and was simpler than I thought it would be.