Do you have a darkroom and live in Ealing

Discussion in 'UK All Regions' started by Rvoge, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Rvoge

Rvoge Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I am looking to have access to a darkroom for a few hours per month, do you live around Ealing and have darkroom that I could use ? I am happy to pay a fee to use it. Please contact me.
    Thank you
    Rachel

2. delphine

delphine Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Hey Rachel,

As you know I am not on your side of the city, and I know you'd be looking at squeezing your darkroom time into your busy schedule, but you are always welcome to use mine :wink: At least we can chit chat in French :smile:

I hope you find somebody locally for convenience though,

Delphine xx

3. ooze

ooze Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    You are late by a few years :smile:
    I used to live in Ealing and had my own darkroom several years ago.

Unfortunately, Ealing&Hampshire House Photography Club is almost all digital by now; at least that was the way it was going back then. You may want to attend one of their meetings on Thursday evenings between 8-10pm. They meet in Ealing Town Hall. There was this guy, Colin Ember, who was also a B&W darkroom man...he attended very infrequently though. Still, I think it's a good idea to pop in one evening and ask.

Cheers..

4. Rvoge

Rvoge Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Thanks for your help I will try to join one of these meetings hoping that not everyone in there is a digital devotee, I have attended too many meeting with digital devotees and felt we had nothing in common.

Rachel

5. Rvoge

Rvoge Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Thank you for your help Delphine I might take up your offer sometime, would be nice to have a chit chat with you and do some printing.

Rachel