Domke Bag, Hasselblad A16 back and tool

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by jordanstarr, Sep 19, 2013.

1. jordanstarr

jordanstarr Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have a Domke f-803 bag, sand colour, in great condition. Everything works as should with no tears or broken pieces. -$50 OBO plus shipping (should only be about $10-15). Over 50% off new prices. The black Domke bag in the picture has already been sold.

I also have a Hasselblad A16 back (for shooting 6x4.5 on Hasselblad systems and getting 16 exposures). Functions perfect with some wear. Great condition. I don't even know how much this stuff goes for anymore. Prices on eBay are all over the place and KEH prices are over $125 for all of them. How about $60 OBO plus shipping ($10 in Canada and the USA)?

I also have a Hasselblad tool that will unjam your camera. This tool saved my ass more times than I care to think about. $10 shipped or I'll throw it in free with the back, which ever comes first.

Attached Files:

2. olwick

olwick Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    PM sent on the tool

3. Peter Simpson

Peter Simpson Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    PM sent on the bag

4. cruellas

cruellas Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    PM sent A16

5. jordanstarr

jordanstarr Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    ...everything has been spoken for, for now. I'll let those in line know if deals fall through. If you did not receive a PM, sorry, I have a lot of messages.

6. jordanstarr

jordanstarr Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I should note that the rationale for not responding to all is that I've received (and have had more in the past) an abusive message about supposedly selling out of turn and other similar allegations to my replies saying that items are sold. Sorry for those expecting a reply...a couple bad apples who are disappointed they didn't get the items will ruin it for everyone. Unfortunately, that this happens here and on other forums too often.