"Double Exposure" by Chad Jarvis/Rob Shepherd

Discussion in 'Book, Magazine, Gallery Reviews & Shows' started by mikepry, Jan 30, 2005.

1. mikepry

mikepry Subscriber

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    I just received my new edition of "Double Exposure" published by APUG's own Chad Jarvis with his partner, Rob Shepherd and I am utterly speechless! It is an absolute work of art. I haven't seen so much attention to detail.... ever. For info on the book go to the Double Exposure website and investigate for yourself. It is so very refreshing to see such an emphasis on alternative processes in this rapidly changing field. From page one it is pure quality through and through. Kudos to both Rob and Chad for a fine piece of work!!

2. Jorge

Jorge Inactive

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Lets not forget Christian Nzè is featured in this book. He sells his prints on E bay at very reasonable prices and they are gorgeous, I know, I have one.. :smile:

3. Christian Olivet

Christian Olivet Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    I checked the website and I have to say that I feel like getting a copy for myself. The wonderful feeling of turning the pages of a fine photographic book is rarely surpassed.
    Have you gotten any of the prints?

4. mikepry

mikepry Subscriber

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    No, I haven't gotten any prints as I'm on a bit of a budget at present. But looking at those reproductions in the book does take ones breath away.