Durst Laborator 138 manual online?

Discussion in 'Darkroom Equipment' started by Fulvio, May 6, 2006.

1. Fulvio

Fulvio Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Does anybody know where to find a Durst Laborator 138 manual somewhere on the internet? It is not very important, as I believe I can use the enlarger already for my needs... I would just like to have the manual as a plus and to see if the enlarger has any "hidden secrets"...

thank you

2. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
  3. Fulvio

Fulvio Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format

uuuhhh!! :cool:
    that is great... I never studied French, but probably as I come from a latin speaking country I can understand it a little and it's probably enough for a manual... Imagine, now I'm in Denmark and have to deal with a much more difficult language for me... Danish people are among the most friendly I ever met, but their language is really a pain of the throat. Grammar is quite simple, but the pronunciation is a nightmare. Perhaps one has to swallow a frog to speak it correctly... Never mind and thanks a lot for the link!

4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Used to be Jens Jensen kept these manuals online when he was the Jobo/Durst USA distributor. No more. I have quite a bit of unused web server real estate, if anyone would like me to create a page and provide access to some of these manuals, I would be happy to do so (free to all!!)

5. jp80874

jp80874 Subscriber

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Patrick,

That is a great and generous offer. Thanks. I have a combined manual in paper for the Durst 138S and the Color Laborator 138 in English. I just got back from the Toronto conference and am a little tired. In a day or two when I catch up I can start scanning. The manual is 22 pages. Should I just scan at 100%, 300 dpi? If not plaese tell me what you would like. PM me an address where I should send the scans.

John Powers
    Bath, OH

6. blokeman

blokeman Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Durst 138 manual online

Patrick & John, I am one person who would love to have this available online!! I have never had such a detailed manual, having had my 138 for at least 10 years now. -David.

7. Claude

Claude Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Patrick,
    it's really a good idea ! I can send to you the few manuals I have.
    Claude

8. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Claude, I just PM'd you a little bit ago before checking this thread. I have downloaded the LPL you just posted, and would appreciate any others. My mailbox has been expanded to 750mb so that should cover most anything anyone wants to send. PM me for an address

9. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
  10. Nathan Smith

Nathan Smith Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Patrick, this is great! Thanks for doing this!

Nathan

11. Claude

Claude Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Hello,
    OK Patrick, I'll send you what I have. I'm working to transform HTML Jobo notices into pdf ones.
    Claude

12. Claude

Claude Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Seems great Patrick !
    I just sended you by mail a few notices.
    Claude

13. Arthur A

Arthur A Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format

Oh the Danish language, what an odd one it is.

I am Danish born and raised but moved abroad and have spoken English since age 12. Naturally I still speak Danish but with an english accent. Strange thing is that after approximately 2 1/2 pints of Tuborg Gold I suddenly get in gear and speak it fluently. So this leads me to the theory that the Dansih language or more so its pronouciation was formed by Vikings blind drunk on Meade.

All danish language classes should take place at the local watering hole and comence after at least 3 pints. Fluent, I tell you, its the key to this language.

Theres always AA once you master it.

14. Fulvio

Fulvio Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format

True! People also tell me that when I'm drunk I start to speak danish much better than normally... An alcoholic language...