Durst M601 Enlarger with Nikon EL-Nikkor 50mm & 75mm Lenses, Lensboards, more!

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by indy_kid, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indy_kid

indy_kid Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have a nice Durst M601 Enlarger with Nikon EL-Nikkor 50mm and 75mm lenses with lensboards. A few other items - Anti-Newton glass - as well (can't remember the exact items, but I'll update soon). No negative carriers, but you shouldn't have trouble finding - or making - some.

The enlarger has a negative masking feature built into it. The large red sliders on the sides control how much of the negative is masked.

All in good condition; clean lenses, bellows is light-tight, etc. Unsure about the specifics of the condenser lens, but will update soon.

Asking $125 + S/H, or best reasonable offer. The asking price is based on the big auction site prices for the EL-Nikkor 50mm and 75mm lenses, lensboards, condenser lenses, etc. If you wish, I can ship just the head and mast; make your own base or pick up a panel from your local Lowe's or other hardware store. Simply mount the head/mast at a right angle to the base and you're good to go (anything other than 90 degrees will result in keystoning of your prints).

Durst Enlarger.jpg Durst M601 Enlarger.jpg Durst M601 Enlarger Lenses.jpg Durst M601 Enlarger Details.jpg

2. indy_kid

indy_kid Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Okay, just to clarify some things. First, there IS a negative carrier, as you can see in the photos! It has the SIXMA 35 mask installed at the moment. The unit has the 2 standard, rectangular condensers (they mount with the curved faces toward each other). There's also a SIVOCON 50 condenser for 35mm enlarging. I have a box with a sheet of SIVOGLA Anti-Newton Glass and SIVOPAR 35 glass. There are also two (2) SETOPLA 2839 lensboards (with M39 threads); the 50mm and 75mm lenses mount in these.

From what I've read, this was and still is a popular model! I'm doing 4x5 and 8x10 work, so don't really need it.

3. Ian Grant

Ian Grant Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The M601 is a superb enlarger, I've had two over the years, the first had very heavy professional use so I bought a second. They are extremely well made enlargers.

Ian

4. teleugeot

teleugeot Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Hey--I'm very interested. How much do you expect shipping to be? Email me at isaacottohayes (at) gmail (dot) com, please!

5. indy_kid

indy_kid Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Well, hard to estimate without an address, but I'm guessing $25-30 at most. I'll drop the price to $100 + S/H (USPS Parcel Post would be cheapest). The lenses, lensboard, etc. would go for twice that on the big auction site if parted out, but I don't have an account with them.

6. indy_kid

indy_kid Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Sale pending.

7. indy_kid

indy_kid Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Sale fell through, so get in on this deal!

An estimate for S/H via FedEx to the southeast was about $60, shipped in 3 boxes (base, mast & head, misc. parts), but that's without insurance or delivery confirmation.

I'll take the first offer for $150 (S/H included). Teleugeot can look elsewhere.

8. indy_kid

indy_kid Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Sold pending receipt of funds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.