Elevator 15 Celebration and Photo Event

Discussion in 'Book, Magazine, Gallery Reviews, Shows & Contests' started by Bob Carnie, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Bob Carnie

Bob Carnie Subscriber

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    I would like to announce a fundraiser show and event that Elevator is putting on.

We are moving, and we will be in two locations, one on the Danforth in Toronto, and another near Castlefield in Toronto.
    The Danforth will be the new home of Bob Carnie Printmaking and The Dylan Ellis Gallery. Both operations are dedicated to the best printmaking and an exhibition space and gallery to
    show great photography and photo related events.
    The Castlefield location will be for commercial Decor Finishing and will be a go to location for local designers.

This event is being held to raise funds for these complicated moves and we have been lucky to have fantastic support from our clients and friends sponsoring images for purchase.
    We have a good cross section of artists and many are from APUG and I thank every one involved.

http://elevatordigital.ca/elevator15/index.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
  2. jnanian

jnanian Advertiser Advertiser

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    i wish i didn't live so far away from toronto !
    what a KILLER show+ event this is going to be ...

all the best!
    john

3. Bob Carnie

Bob Carnie Subscriber

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    Thanks John

I have been printing this last couple of weeks, we are making silver, pt pd, ink prints, lith and a couple of donate prints.

Quite a few donated images from APUGers like your self and others from Large Format forum.

The whole show will be open for four hours to the public and then in the evening the ticket purchasers will see the images and the live auction will be held.

4. jnanian

jnanian Advertiser Advertiser

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    i am sure all that work UP will be a thing to behold !
    congratulations ( early ) for a great event :smile:
    john