Enolde 6x9 folder

Discussion in 'Medium Format Cameras and Accessories' started by ronlamarsh, Apr 23, 2011.

1. ronlamarsh

ronlamarsh Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Found a local seller of one of these but can't find any good info online about them. The olny google references are about the rare telescoping view finder Enolde camera. Were they all of this type? Also are the any good? Certo6 website is still malfuntioning won't download or I'd go there.

2. Wade D

Wade D Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The only thing I could find online was the name of the manufacturer, Kochmann. It apparently isn't written on the camera. They date from the late 20's/early 30's as far as I can tell.

3. michael-mac

michael-mac Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I have one of the telescopic versions, but cannot find out much about it... I've had it for a couple of years and would like some idea as to current value.

4. Ian Grant

Ian Grant Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Try looking for Kochmann cameras, they were sold by Burke & James in the US. The company is better known for their Reflex Korelle cameras.

The ones with the telescopic finder do appear on ebay so it's worth checking completed sales. If it's relatively rare then condition is paramoun to the value.

Welcome to APUG BYW Michael :D

Ian

5. michael-mac

michael-mac Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    thanks Ian...

6. Ian Grant

Ian Grant Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Germany had a huge number of short lived companies often making excellent cameras but mergers and spin-of/break awy companies companies were rife. This went on from the early 1900's to the 1950's.

Ian