Ever see a Pentax belt clip?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Equipment' started by BetterSense, Feb 6, 2009.

1. BetterSense

BetterSense Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    In the ME user's manual, near the end, there is a super-cool accessory shown, which is a big fat belt clip for clipping your camera to your belt. It goes on the back of the camera somehow. I really want one of these, because due to shoulder injury I can't comfortably use shoulder straps. But I've never seen one.

2. markbarendt

markbarendt Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    No, but I had a similar idea yesterday, attaching a quick release base to a comfy belt.

3. John Koehrer

John Koehrer Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    DAG camera repair has some(one) for Leica screw mount cameras on his site. I don't think I;ve seen the official Pentax branded unit, but there were aftermarket clips available long time ago.

4. paul ewins

paul ewins Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    The ME one turns up from time to time, the MX and Auto 110 versions are a lot rarer.

5. eddym

eddym Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Back in the late '70's I owned an MX, and I went to a presentation at a local camera store about the Pentax lineup. The Pentax rep there had a camera clipped to his belt; I don't remember if it was an ME or MX. I thought it was really cool, but never owned one.

6. BetterSense

BetterSense Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    If fabrication capabilities, I suppose you could make one that wrapped around the base and screwed into the tripod socket. That doesn' describe me though.