Exhibition - Andrew Moodie (of apug)

Discussion in 'UK All Regions' started by catem, Sep 28, 2007.

1. catem

catem Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I saw Andrew's exhibition at the Clapham Picture House (South London) this morning - it's a substantial body of work on the theme of being tall. I really enjoyed seeing it, found it personal, and thought provoking; great street pics of people around London who have interacted with him. The exhibition is superbly presented and printed. Always good to see prints rather than the digital files we view here (he's shown some of the photographs in his gallery).

Just to say, anyone in reach go and see it if you can, it's on only until Sunday...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2007
  2. Ailsa

Ailsa Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Having met Andrew, and been impressed not only by his photography, but also by his height, I'm grateful for the heads-up on this exhibition! Thanks Cate.

3. catem

catem Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi Ailsa,

Sorry it leave it so near the end - it's been on a few weeks - unfortunately I didn't make it to the opening so haven't met Andrew. Worth it if you can make it! (nice venue, too, one of my favourite places!)

4. coigach

coigach Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    As a 6 foot 8 photographer I read this with interest! :D

I'm unable to see the prints in person, is there a website address to see some of these pictures online?

Cheers,
    Gavin