F/S Olympus Stylus Epic DLX

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by MattKing, Feb 4, 2011.

1. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Here I am selling a very cute Olympus Stylus Epic - I’m asking $40.00 (see below)

The Camera: Olympus Stylus Epic DLX

Camera features a date back and “panorama” format!!!! :smile:

Comes complete with a working battery, a wrist strap and a skookum case.

The camera is easy to use and the shots I’ve taken with this came out sharp and well exposed. I’m selling it because I have other cameras that also do the job well.

This camera was purchased used by me, but it looks almost unused. I have never had it serviced - I’ve just used it, and it has performed reliably.

I would like $40.00 for this - either Canadian or US dollars (your choice). I won’t refuse to consider reasonable offers.

Shipping will be at the buyer’s cost.

The Fine Print:

Payment: Paypal only please. No “gift” option - I will absorb the cost. I’ll also pay 3% to APUG.

Shipping: I will ship via Canada Post from V4K 2Z9, but must insist on a trackable shipping mode. I will gladly ship internationally, but will only put accurate values and description on the customs forms.

All items sold AS-IS. FWIW, I have a few sales here on APUG with apparently positive results, and 100% positive feedback on ebay as mlkingeb (so far, buying only).

Some pics:

Attached Files:

2. elcabezagrande

elcabezagrande Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Great price on this camera, especially considering its condition. I'm really surprised no one has jumped on this yet.

3. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    This has been sold (I'm busily packaging for shipping as we speak).

Thanks for the "bump" elcabezagrande.