Fay Godwin on South Bank Show - request

Discussion in 'Photographers' started by batwister, Feb 24, 2012.

1. batwister

batwister Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I've been desperate to get hold of this for while, but I'm unable to find it either online or DVD.
    If anyone has a recording of the programme on VHS, Betamax, DVD, LaserDisc... whatever (except Betamax and LaserDisc), I'd be happy to give you a few coins for it.

Thanks.

2. batwister

batwister Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I've just contacted ITV about getting a copy directly from them (for educational/research purposes) and they want £115 plus the signing of a license agreement. :s

3. Ian Grant

Ian Grant Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I had quite a lot of Fay Godwin footage, it was tranferred from an obscure video format VHS I think to Betamax, it dated back to the mid to late 1980's before I spent 5 days travelling in Fay's Citron on a Paul Hill Workshop. I'll try and find the friend who borrowed it, there was rare Brandt and Ray Moore fotage as well !!!

Ian

4. batwister

batwister Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Sounds interesting Ian, thanks. I'm assuming TV footage as opposed to home video though!? Personal footage of Bill Brandt certainly would be a rarity worth sharing.

Edit: I'm also quite embarrassed to admit (being an increasingly serious landscape photographer in the Peak District) to have just discovered Paul Hill.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012