Feeling crazy, let's try this: My Canon 1V + $$$ for your Contax G2

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Trade' started by agphotography, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agphotography

agphotography Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    So I've got this wonderful EOS 1V body that I enjoy to use, and it so conveniently uses the same lenses as my dependable if slightly boring 5D Mark III. We all know the merits of this camera and what it can do, and withstand, but I have this borderline unhealthy obsession with rangefinder and rangefinder-esque cameras. They just work the way my mind does.

I'm not in a rush to do this, but I just want to see if this interests anyone.

I would be interested in trading my 1V body for your G2 body + 45mm lens (or even a straight trade for the body and I'll go buy a lens separately). My camera is in really quite nice shape overall, there is just some minor scuffs along the bottom plate, and what looks like a small ding. Functionally it is perfect. I don't mind a user camera as long as it functions well :smile:.

Anyone interested in such a swap?

2. agphotography

agphotography Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    These are the only pictures I have of the 1V presently, please note the lens would not be included.

Attached Files:

3. agphotography

agphotography Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I realize this may be a longshot of a trade proposition, and as I mentioned, I have absolutely no issue with keeping my 1V (I regretted selling my mint one last time and wound up with this one a couple years later).

I will open the floor to trades for other 35MM rangefinder systems, but I do have some preferences. If you're interested, let's talk. Otherwise I'll keep on shooting the beast. Heck it's loaded with Neopan 400 right now :wink:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.