FINAL Reminder / 2013 ULF and Custom Film Manufacture

Discussion in 'Product Availability' started by Simon R Galley, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Simon R Galley

Simon R Galley Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

Just a final reminder that all orders for the 2013 ULF Run will need to be placed by one week today with our ULF reseller partners, in some cases resellers may have an even earlier cut off date.

If you need details of our ULF reseller partners, or any details of the products available please see our website ILFORDPhoto.com for details.

For all those who have ordered and are going to order, thank you for buying, using and valuing ILFORD Photo products.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

2. Shalom

Shalom Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    well I ordered mine today. #1174832, 91.7mm, from MPEX. They charged me $169.95 plus shipping, which was the best of the several vendors I'd asked.

(ultrafine and unique photo quoted me $191, freestyle $184, badger and glazer $225, and the guy in NYC was somewhere in the middle. Strangely enough unique wasn't even on the list, but I called them on a whim (they're nearby) and they said they're participating.)

come on everyone else, get your orders in, they need 19 more of you out there or I don't get my roll...

3. ctsundevil

ctsundevil Member

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    I ordered a roll of the 122 film the yesterday from Freestyle. I tried to order from MPEX, but their server was down most of the day. I was planning on ordering two rolls, but I had some unexpected car repairs this week.

4. seadrive

seadrive Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Placed my order Monday with MPEX. A very nice lady emailed me to make sure I knew what the deal was (delivery around late September, non-cancelable, and they charge your card now), then passed it along to the purchasing department.

I'm in! :cool:

5. Simon R Galley

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Well for sure it closes today......

Many thanks to all who have placed an order, it is, as always greatly appreciated, and also a big
    thank you to all our re-seller partners, without whom we could not 'make it all happen'.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology LImited :

6. wblynch

wblynch Member

Shooter:
    127 Format
    Simon, can you let us know, somehow, of which lines did or did not make the minimum order requirement?

Thank you, Bill

7. Simon R Galley

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I will, one week monday or so.

Hopefully they all did.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

8. Curt

Curt Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Yep, waited 'till the last day but put in my order.

9. cmacd123

cmacd123 Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hopeing that Big Camera will be able to get me the roll of 127 sized, to go with the Sawyers Mk IV I was just trying. and crossing my fingers that overwhelming demand will get the "Boffins" at Illfords Engineering department thinking about how to get older roll film formats back into production without a lot of new design and build work

10. fatboy22

fatboy22 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I was contacted today by Freestyle photo, evidentially the 70mm HP5 did not make the minimum order. Bummer, with all of the people talking about ordering it this year I really thought we had a shot.

Jamie

11. DLawson

DLawson Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I'd been so excited about the program (46mm, for me) that I kept forgetting that threshold detail.

Simon, is there (will there be) a posting of what items actually got produced?

12. ctsundevil

ctsundevil Member

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    I got an email from Freestyle saying that the 122 film I ordered didn't make the minimum threshold either. Disappointing. I was looking forward to getting some fresh film.

13. Simon R Galley

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

On the roll items it looks like everything except 122 type film will make the minimums, please be aware I cannot confirm this till all the orders have been confirmed with the distributor partners.

Regards

Simon. ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

14. Shalom

Shalom Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Ah, crap.

How many short are we for the 122? Maybe we can still add a couple more to the order? I'd maybe be able to scrape together the cash for a second roll if I had to.

And if not, any chance I could piggyback on someone else's order for, say, the 90mm FP4 stock? I'd hate to be stuck with nothing at all.