The thread here on semi stand and the positive things Ive heard about pyrocat used this way convinced me to give it a go with fuji acros yesterday. I used 1:1:200 dilution with invert agitation for the first minute and then 4 inversions at the 25min mark. The total time was 50mins @ 22.5 degrees C. The negs came out with high fog and very dense, I must have overdone the time by quite a bit. The only defects on the film were some elongated bubbles along one of the film edges. I used a plastic paterson tank and reel which may not be ideal with this type of development. The results do appear to be encouraging though.