Hi folks, After a very long hiatus, I've finally put together a humble darkroom, and here's the first print. It's a random grab from a recent rip to Disney World. I've tried the digiprint road for the past two years, and I've got to say that this is so much more satisfying for two fundamental reasons: 1) the feeling of accomplishment and of creating something lasting and 2) finally (finally) getting a print without a green hue. The chemistry details, if anyone's interested include: neopan 400 in Rodinal 1:200 stand dev for 2 hrs, printed on freestyle RC/VC grade 2, developed in fotospeed PD5 1:10. Oh, I decided to attach the second shot as well showing some ironwork, which has a development quirk (I think I didn't dunk it fully right off). What a blast! Cheers, brad.