flexicolor in a jobo

Discussion in 'Color: Film, Paper, and Chemistry' started by jonathan hill, Jul 2, 2006.

1. jonathan hill

jonathan hill Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    hi

i'm looking to use kodak flexicolor for my rotary processor, but am confused on exactly which reagents i need?

do i need the starters and replenishers or just dev, bleach and fix?

i will probably use the chemical one-shot and sling, but would appreciate any advise on re-use. btw i have used 2 bath kits before but didn't get on with them due to the heavy brown mask i was getting.

appologies if anyone has covered this topic before, i did check for previous posts, honest.

2. Photo Engineer

Photo Engineer Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    You need developer, bleach, fix and stabilzer.

You might try the Kodak web site for instructions on rotary tube processing with Flexicolor or C-41 chemistry. It is all there and then some.

PE

3. Nick Zentena

Nick Zentena Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    PE is right. Surf over to the Kodak website and look for I think z-131. Or is it Z-130?

But the short answer to your question is I think it depends. Kodak makes all kinds of stuff. Some needs starters. Some doesn't.

4. Nick Zentena

Nick Zentena Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I don't think you'll have any problem reusing and replenishing bleach and fix. I've never reused C-41 developer so can't comment on that.