Folding Camera

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by kawasakiguy37, Nov 28, 2011.

1. kawasakiguy37

kawasakiguy37 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Looking for an affordable 6x6 folder. Preferably lighttight, good range of shutter speeds, and a decent lens. Im also hoping I wont have to do any type of CLA (so no dragging shutters).

2. georg16nik

georg16nik Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For US, You might check with Jurgen Kreckel http://certo6.com/ he services the cameras he sell, replaces bellows if needed, cleaning shutters, lenses, so You should be safe.
    Agfa, Zeiss, Voigtländer, Certo and many more command very reasonable prices.

3. R.Gould

R.Gould Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Zeiss Ikon Ikonta, perhaps a B, Voightlander Perkeo or Bessa, Ensign 12/20, to name just three from my own collection of great usable 66 folders, mostly go for reasonable prices, shutter speeds from 1 to 300, trriplet lens on the Ikonta but a good one and stoped down to 8 very good results indeed,
    Richard

4. vpwphoto

vpwphoto Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Take this Netar off my hands...

This fits in baggy Chino pants pocket, nice camera, I used it this past summer in bright sun. No draggin shutter or pin-hole issues.
    I shot a wonderful grab portrait of a friend indoors wide open (zone focused) at 1/15 second. Stunning good image.

Yes it is 6x6... finder is a little squinty thing. (I do not oversell items).

$110 +postage.

I just made these photos of it today.

Attached Files:

5. kawasakiguy37

kawasakiguy37 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Nice nettar but Im looking for something with a faster lens.....

6. Dan Daniel

Dan Daniel Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Any interest in a 6x4.5? I have a Voigtlander Bessa 46 with a Skopar lens (f3.5 or 4, I forget at the moment) including the flip-down yellow filter, Compur shutter cleaned and running smooth. Guesstimate focus scale. No light leaks all around. Has the automatic winding system where you don't need to use the red window. Clean all around. $50 shipped.

7. jnoir

jnoir Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have a few folders serviced and ready to go, that may suit your requirements.

Braun Gloria with Praxanar 75/2.9 in Prontor-SVS, distances in feet. Uncoupled rangefinder. With case and cap. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jnoir-photography/sets/72157627935653571/

Welta Weltax with Meritar 75/3.5 in Tempor. It is a viewfinder camera, and is dual format (6x6 and 6x4.5) with the included mask. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jnoir-photography/sets/72157627935897343/

Hapo 66E with Haponar 75/3.5 in Pronto shutter, with uncoupled rangefinder. It's the Hans Porst rebadged Balda Baldax. A nice feature is the automatic frame counter, although I am more used to the red window (both options are available) http://www.flickr.com/photos/jnoir-photography/sets/72157627636764631/

Send me a PM if you're interested :munch:

8. lkgroup

lkgroup Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    I have a 6 x 6 folder FS that you might be interested in.

Agfa Isolette With F4.5 Agnar lens.

Great shape no issues $35 plus shipping. I'm sure it is ready to use. I used to carry it around in a coat pocket so it was very accessible.

If you have questions or interest let me know.

Leo
    In 'Washington State

L Christoffer
    Burlington,Wa 98233
    lkgroup@comcast.net

9. lkgroup

lkgroup Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Agfa Isolette has been SOLD.

Leo

10. Fragomeni

Fragomeni Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I've got a wonderful Zeiss Super Ikonta A 531 that I can make available if interested. Its the 6x4.5 version and is probably the sexiest folder ever made. PM me if interested.

11. wilsonneal

wilsonneal Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    I just posted a Franka Solida folder with a 2.9 lens. Make me an offer if you're interested.

12. jnoir

jnoir Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    My Weltax has been sold