Folios or Print-file sleeves for kodak Disk? 110?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Equipment' started by Tebbiebear, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Tebbiebear

Tebbiebear Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I was just wondering if anyone knew of sleeves like the standard Print-file sleeves for Kodak Disc and 110 format negatives. I have a healthy collection of these negatives from my childhood and would love to be able to store them in some semblance of order. I suppose the 110 would be able to be housed in 35mm sleeves but the Disc system is another matter.

Any Ideas?

2. MDR

MDR Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Regarding the disk film you might find sleeves for 65 x 90mm approx 2 x 3inch sheet films, the diameter of Diskfilm is 63mm so they should fit. Interestingly I wasn't able to finde sleeves for 110 Pocketfilm.

3. AgX

AgX Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  4. Tebbiebear

Tebbiebear Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Thanks guys I will look into those options. It looks like the Print-file 120-9HB might work, but it might be kind of tight due to the disc systems thickness. If that doesn't work I will get CD sleeves a try. I am surprised that no one makes sleeves for 110 film, It was quite popular back in the day.

5. Truzi

Truzi Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I've seen New Old Stock 110 sleeves on ebay from time to time, but haven't seen them in about 8 months.

6. bsdunek

bsdunek Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I use 35mm sleeves for my 110 (I've gotten into Orca 110 lately - fun). They're too wide but work OK, and are very available.

7. Tebbiebear

Tebbiebear Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Yeah thats probably what I am going to end up doing. I have a few hundred 35mm sleeves stashed away. I was hoping that 110 sleeves were still widely available and I was just not finding them.

8. AgX

AgX Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    One might also buy PP plain sleeves and weld or sew compartments for either disks or strips.
    One might also divide 35mm sleeves for 16mm this way.