Fomafoto.com service

Discussion in 'B&W: Film, Paper, Chemistry' started by Alessandro Serrao, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Alessandro Serrao

Alessandro Serrao Member

Shooter:
    35mm
  2. Pim Warnars

Pim Warnars Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    yes I did, good prices and friendly guy! Communications are okay. I think it's just one person running the bussines, his name is Slavomir and he always mails me whenever I ordered some paper or films to thank me and to say everyting has been shipped. Besides that, I realy love the Foma paper, it seems to read my mind and do what I want it to do.

3. Amund

Amund Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Sure, I have bought film and some chemistry there several times and couldn`t be happier.
    I love the Foma 200 they sell, a great film at a great price. This reminds me I need to order some more pretty soon :smile:

4. Ian Grant

Ian Grant Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Yes, same as the others,very friendly and very fast service.

Ian

5. Bjørn Joachimsen

Bjørn Joachimsen Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have ordered from fomafoto.com several times. Always quick response and always good information when something is not in stock (which rarely happens). Prices are great!

6. morkolv

morkolv Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have done business with Slavomir Polivka serval times online of LF film and chemistry, good prices and fast shipping. Added bonus is the option to use paypal. I also have had the pleasure of meeting Slavomir at a APUG meeting in Larvik, which tempted me to buy even more LF film... (there are still more food to dump out of the freezer) :tongue:

Best regards