Hi there, I've just finished to reverse a roll of Fomapan 100 (not the R version). I've used: 1) 1°st development: Rollei RPN 60ml concentrate + 240ml H2O 2) wash 3) bleaching: 50ml pt. A + 150ml pt. B + 100ml H20 4) wash 5) clearing: 300ml 6) wash 7) 2°nd exposure 8) 2° development: same as 1) 9) wash 10) fix 11) wetting agent 12) h.t.d. bleach pt. A is 6g potassium permanganate in 1000ml (distilled water); bleach pt. B is 10ml concentrated sulfuric acid 98% in 1000ml (distilled water); clearing is 25g sodium (potassium) metabisulfite in 1000ml (distilled water). Some considerations: a) I've exposed a set of 4 frames at 25,50,100,200 iso. With this procedure only the 25 iso frame is of normal density, slightly on the thin side. Fomapan 100 yields low DMax, judging from the leader. Next step: less development time or higher developer diluition (one inversion every 5 second); b) Bleach doesn't damage the emulsion. I've not controlled the other baths' temperature but the first development. No emulsion frilling, no damage whatsoever; c) I've NOT used a silver halide solvent; d) the base is cristal clear (I've used a pre-wash).