Footswitch for Beseler Timer?

Discussion in 'Darkroom Equipment' started by jvarsoke, Oct 7, 2005.

1. jvarsoke

jvarsoke Member

Shooter:
    Holga
    Anyone know of where I might find the footswitch attachment for a Beseler Audible Timer? Been trolling eBay for the past few months in vain.

2. Flotsam

Flotsam Member

I can't help you locate anything but it might help to know that some other manufacturer's foot switches work with the Beseler. I'm am using my old Kearsarge FS with my audible.

3. vet173

vet173 Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    I've been looking for one of those myself. There was one on the bay less than a month ago. Went for $15.00 I was going to bid on it but I was making a reducing back for the V-8 and forgot to bid. ( I can hear some out there now"serves you right you damn dirty sniper") Please lets not turn it into one of those threads. Neal, thanks for the info about one that will work.

4. jvarsoke

jvarsoke Member

Shooter:
    Holga
    Any alternative foot switches would be fine; I'm not wed to a perfect match, just a functional one.

I have an eBay alert in the Darkroom section for "foot", and haven't seen much. There was one last month, but I thought the connector looked pretty different.

5. doughowk

doughowk Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Micro Switch

I recently acquired a Bessler audible timer with a foot switch. The foot switch is from Micro Switch in Freeport, Illinois. Did a quick serch on Google, and they may have been acquired by Honeywell.