Fotokemika ULF/ebay/Stuffmart - ???

Discussion in 'B&W: Film, Paper, Chemistry' started by Silverhead, May 25, 2007.

1. Silverhead

Silverhead Member

Shooter:
    Plastic Cameras
    Has anyone heard of or had any experience with an ebay store called Stuffmart? They're apparently an outlet of some sort in Virginia with a bunch of ULF Fotokemika products for sale in multiple sizes. This is true for both regular and ortho film. They also have lesser supplies of Ilford & Kodak ULF as well. Their prices are VERY low, as they say that they're a close-out buyer who sells stuff at below original retail cost. The quickest way to find them on ebay is to go into the Cameras & Photo section and do a search under "Fotokemika", as a search under "Stuffmart" comes up empty.

Just wondering...any feedback would be helpful. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2007
  2. Oren Grad

Oren Grad Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
  3. Scott Peters

Scott Peters Member

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    I purchased some efke 7 x 17 at a great price....haven't shot it yet though to test it..I emailed them and they said not to let the low price be a deterrant as they had acquired it at a great price to liquidate. The film was in date and seemed fine and they said it was stored properly....

4. Scott Peters

Scott Peters Member

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Rumor was it may have been from JandC? But i can't verify that.

5. Alex Hawley

Alex Hawley Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Here's what Stuffmore's banner says: "We also purchase close out inventory and offer it at below original cost."

Prices look almost too good to be true. Maybe I should stock up on 7x17 stuff?

6. Kino

Kino Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Heck I am thinking of buying a couple of boxes of 4 x10 and I dont even have a 4 x 10 camera!

Ach. When it rains, it pours...

7. DrPablo

DrPablo Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'd buy some 7x17 film, but that would mean I'd need to get a 7x17 camera... dammit... looks like many of us are in that position.