Free Beseler 4 x 5 enlarger

Discussion in 'Enlarging' started by Whiteymorange, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Whiteymorange

Whiteymorange Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    We just had a donation of a 4x5 Beseler enlarger that we will be happy to give away to the first person who wants to come pick it up. It is missing the base board, but does include a foot switch and I'm sure we can throw in a lens or two. PM me. The enlarger is located in Natick, MA.

2. RIL

RIL Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I am looking for a 4x5 negative carrier, any extra? thanks

3. jerrybro

jerrybro Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Whitey, I'd be all over this but I am under strict orders not to bring home another enlarger or German Shepherd.

4. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    You could always tell her that the enlarger doesn't need to be fed.

German Shepherds - not so!:D

5. bdial

bdial Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I dunno, my enlarger has quite the appetite for this weird silver coated paper. It munches the stuff up in huge amounts if I let it.
    :D

6. Fritzenpapa

Fritzenpapa Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Hi,
    Do you still want to give away the enlarger? I just startet 4x5 photography and I am looking for some apropriate device.... I would pay for shipping, of course, as I am not able to pick it up

7. Whiteymorange

Whiteymorange Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Fritzenpapa, I have too many things going on right now to pack and ship what would be a very expensive package. Sorry. If someone doesn't come to pick it up, the only place this thing will go is to the parts bin, where I will strip off all that can be used on my other enlarger and let the rest become scrap metal. Good luck with the beginnings of building a darkroom. I do wish that you were doing so with an hour's drive of Boston, not a long flight, but I am sure that in Germany, as here, there must be people who are getting out of the photo printing hobby now that their phones take such wonderful pictures. ; )