FREE for IMMEDIATE pickup in Chicago: 4x5 and medium format enlargers

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by johnielvis, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    One DeJur 4x5 Versatile Professional enlarger--this has tilt controls for distortion control--some negative carriers--plus spare parts--almost a whole second enlarger. No base board but can use the board and/or column from:

One DeJur Versatile II medium format enlarger with original dustcover and instruction manual. Some negative carriers, and baseboard.

both models have the same type of column and the heads come right off the column riders so you can swap 4x5 head with medium format head in a minute...real slick....comes with all three colums for all three enlargers though...I was going to use two of these to make like a mini bipost camera stand....it'd work too...just too many other projects that need space.

Never gonna use them...beautiful precision machines that got stored when I got my cb7....I really like these---but hey---I got no space.

hurry up and schedule pickup--you must take all. You will need a car. Rivernorth Orleans and Chicago avenue storage facility.

2. Randy Moe

Randy Moe Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    2 months ago I would have jumped on it. You know me John. But I got a nice CB7 with color head a 6 weeks ago...They really are nice. I got the stand too. I should have bought the big camera, but never look back! My new scooter was stolen. :sad:

3. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I wish you'd re-consider--looks like this is headed for the dumpster, dude....hey--this is nice cast metal--you can use the parts to build a new scooter...olde school heavy duty stuff

4. Randy Moe

Randy Moe Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    if it is going to the dumpster, i will take it

When you want to meet?

5. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    ok some dude now says he's interested...maybe tonite or tomorrow...if nobody gets by the weekend sat? sun? I'll send you an email if it's not taken tomorrow

6. Randy Moe

Randy Moe Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    sounds good, I am available anytime.

7. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    GONE...this AM

hey..if found that parts Bausch and lomb med fmt projector and a few slide trays for it...you want them? good condenser and whatever parts (no lens I don't think)...motor, etc...extra heavy metal body....and slide trays--you got one of these right? email me if you want them and I'll save them..otherwise that stuff IS going to the dumpster...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.