FS: 480mm f/9 Apo-Nikkor $100

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by smieglitz, May 25, 2013.

1. smieglitz

smieglitz Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    For sale: 480mm f/9 Apo-Nikkor lens sold as-is. Many cleaning marks on lens surfaces evident and that will lower the contrast of this otherwise sharp optic. The aluminum barrel is missing areas of paint but the mechanics of the lens are good. For its size, this is a fairly lightweight lens. Aperture adjusts from f/9 to f/128. Hinged lens cap is included along with the mounting flange.

[​IMG]

I believe this is an old process lens of symmetrical design that may cover the 11x14 format @1:1 magnification. From what I’ve read online, coverage at infinity should be sufficient for 8x10. (Edit: From a reply to the ad in another forum: "It's a dialyte type construction (4/4, like Apo Ronar) and it covers 46°. The image circle should be about 16" at infinity and correspondingly larger for close-up-work, 10x8 is about 13" diagonally.")

$100 plus shipping. USPS domestic money order preferred. Sorry, no Paypal.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
  2. smieglitz

smieglitz Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I still have this lens. Let's try $85 plus shipping. USPS domestic money order preferred. Sorry, no Paypal.

3. Thebes

Thebes Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I'll take it, pm sent.

4. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Great lens, great communication and well packed. Now to get it mounted ..... :smile: