FS - 4x5 Calumet + lenses, film, etc.

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by thisismyname09, May 5, 2010.

1. thisismyname09

thisismyname09 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I posted this a while ago in the For Trade section as for sale or for trade, but never got an offer. I just saw the same camera sell in a few days in this section of the classifieds, so I'm going to try reposting here:

- 4x5 Calumet monorail camera (looks like this: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/170/4...6a1608ff37.jpg) with a 20 inch rail. Relatively good condition. It's not spotless, but its not grotesque either (probably closer to spotless than grotesque).
    - 150mm f/5.6 Caltar type-S in a wista press shutter with front & back caps. There's some minor separation in the lens elements around the edges, but I've noticed no ill effects; it's apparently a common problem.
    - about 10 (I'd have to count) double sided film holders.
    - 15-20 sheets of ilford Delta 100, expired 2009-ish, kept in the fridge.
    - 40-50 sheets of kodak pro 100, ~18 sheets of velvia 50, both expired 1998, but kept frozen. I bought the color film from another APUG member, who'd said it was still good when he sold it to me a few months ago. I shot a few sheets and it appears to be fine to me.
    - an extra #0 lens board
    - A bellows lens shade, appears to have a removable filter drawer and a flash shoe.
    - A big metal case to hold everything in. It's pretty beat up, but it's sturdy and all the latches work.

Shipping would probably be around $20 for everything, or you can pick it up if you want to take a trip to Chicago's southern suburbs. I paid between $200-$300 for everything; make me an offer, be it for the whole thing or individual parts, if you're interested.

2. Ektagraphic

Ektagraphic Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Hello-Would you possibly sell just the lens and extra lens board? If so what would you be looking to get for them?

3. Rick A

Rick A Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I tried your link and didn't get anything. It sounds like a CC-400 Calumet. It also sounds like a good deal for$300 if you include the shipping for what you are offering. I wouldn't break up the kit, then you end up with unsellable parts after the vultures picked everything else. If I didn't already have one I would snap this up in an instant.

4. superbass

superbass Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Pm sent for whole package.

5. thisismyname09

thisismyname09 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Bump...

This is still available, except for the film. Also, after finding all of them and counting, there are seven film holders, not ten.

6. thisismyname09

thisismyname09 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Also, I took pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. sandholm