FS: 4x5 Walker Titan SF Camera W/Bag Bellows

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Richard Wasserman, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Richard Wasserman

Richard Wasserman Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have a very clean and nice Walker Titan SF camera for sale. It also comes with a bag bellows, which is one of the nicest and most flexible I have ever seen. This almost indestructible camera is made from ABS plastic (same as motorcycle helmets) and stainless steel and is extremely rigid at any extension, and weighs about 6 pounds. As long as you keep the lens dry there is no problem photographing in rain or snow. The Titan SF dares to go places and in conditions a wood camera would never consider. It's movements rival those of many monorail cameras with both base and axis front tilt, and a full range of other front and rear movements. I have used this camera with lenses ranging from 80-450mm and it will handle wider lenses than I have. For more information see Mike Walker's website: www.walkercameras.com. It is in excellent shape– there are a couple nicks in the paint by the front swing locks, and a few other little scuffs here and there, but nothing of any consequence. All the controls work as they should and everything locks down tight.

I am asking $1345.00 which includes PayPal and shipping in the US. I am happy to ship it anywhere else, please contact me for a quote. Any questions?

Attached Files:

2. Richard Wasserman

Richard Wasserman Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    In order to sweeten the deal I will include a dark cloth and a Copal 0 lens board with this sale. Thanks for looking!