FS: 5"x7" Plaubel Peco Profia with 4"x5" reducing back & Symmar 210mm/360mm lens

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Ed Bray, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Ed Bray

Ed Bray Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For sale: My Plaubel Peco Profia 5"x 7" Monorail Camera along with additional 4"x 5" Reducing Back, a Plaubel Lenshood (probably the best designed lenshood I have ever seen), a Schneider 210mm f5.6 (360mm f12) Symmar convertible lens (in Synchro Compur 1) in a Linhof Technika lens-board, a Plaubel Lensboard that has been converted to take the smaller, lighter and eminently more available Linhof Technica Style lensboards and a couple of 5x7 Kodak wooden filmholders and 6x 4x5 Fidelity Elite filmholders.

Looking for £525 net (plus fees and shipping) to me, which is less than I paid for the Camera alone..

Paypal only accepted from buyers outside the UK, items will be only sent by an insured and tracked service.

Advertised Elsewhere

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ed Bray

Ed Bray Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Ed Bray

Ed Bray Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    This outfit is under offer until the 3rd September after that time if not purchased will become available again.

I have increased the number of 5x7 holders included in this outfit to 5, but reduced the number of 4x5 holders included to 3.

4. Ed Bray

Ed Bray Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Outfit SOLD elsewhere.