FS- 5x7 reducing back $30

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by rrankin, May 28, 2010.

1. rrankin

rrankin Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    SOLD 5x7 reducing back $30

SOLD

his is a 5x7 reducing back for an unknown camera. I used to have a Century Studio camera so maybe it was from that. It's 11 1/2" square. Nameplate says 'Folmer Graflex 4056 Rochester NY USA ' on it.

One gg clip and screw and the ground glass itself are missing. Otherwise, its pretty nice.

$30 plus shipping, paypal fees, if any, to the buyer. I also take USPS money orders.

I've been cleaning out stuff for weeks and I'm down to the last few things, so help me move this thing outta here! Thanks, Richard
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
  2. photobizzz

photobizzz Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    If I wasn't getting a back surgery...was going to buy this but with my pending back surgery on the 14th of June I won't be able to do anything for a while. Oh this is an 11.5" square back, the exact same size as my Kodak 2D so in all probability it would be a nice reducing back for a Kodak 2D (maybe with a little tinkering) or a Folmer Graphic 8X10

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
  3. rrankin

rrankin Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Sold to Colin...

4. photobizzz

photobizzz Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Well it looks like I am getting it after all...well it can sit until I am able to make it into a 4X5 Graflok and 5X7 spring back in one...restoration magic! Someone will be happy when I put this up for sale when it is completed...