FS - 8 8x10 holders, ugly, cheap, $150 shipped

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by rrankin, Aug 24, 2010.

1. rrankin

rrankin Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    FS - 8 8x10 holders, ugly, cheap, shipped..

The dog says - I'm supposed to be sleeping right there! So out these must go....

[​IMG]

These are 8 well-used wooden 8x10 holders. I've tried to circle the worst parts in the photo. Two have tape at the bottom, so I'm guessing they need a little wood glue and maybe proper re-taping. One has some odd chips on the top right of the holder on both sides (see photo) but it doesn't go down to the dark slide level, so I doubt it would affect anything. Several have a missing lock pin. A couple of B&J holders, a couple Lisco, one Kodak, not sure of the others.

I was told that all these work ok and all are light tight enough to shoot when I bought them, but I haven't used them. So, there is no guarantee, and you definitely should feel comfortable re-taping holders if you are thinking of buying them.

I suspect the shipping will be a fair bit, so parcel post or priority (my choice depending on cost) is included in the lower 48. Alaska & Hawaii might be more on parcel, but I suspect if you live there, you know already and can inform me if you are interested in these.

Overseas would be looking at at 2 large flat rate boxes Int'l Priority, and it would be at least $100, probably more, so I doubt it is worth it.

$150 shipped. I take USPS money orders and Paypal as a 'gift', or you can add an extra 4% for the fees. Dog not included. % to APG if sold here. And always open to trades or offers.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2010
  2. rrankin

rrankin Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    SOLD!

3. rrankin

rrankin Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    And $$$ sent to APUG.