FS: Agfa Karat 36

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Chrismat, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Chrismat

Chrismat Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For sale is my Agfa Karat 36 with a Agfa Solinar 50mm 2.8 lens. When I purchased it from Ebay it had the typical Agfa frozen focus due to the green grease seizing. I removed the grease using some lighter fluid and Q-tips then re-lubed with synthetic grease, now it moves smoothy.

The aperture blades are clean and the lens is clear and has a little bit of internal dust. The shutter speeds seem accurate, they run from 1/300 to 1 sec plus B. One caveat: I did not get around to adjusting the rangefinder which is off but the lens focus settings are accurate. I used zone focusing or a separate focusing tool like a Watameter for precise focusing. The leatherette is in very good condition, and I re glued the loose leatherette strip in photos 3 and 4. The camera does have little bit of corrosion on some of the edges, cosmetically I would it a 7 out of 10.

This is a nice shooter, very good lens. Nice bokeh thanks to the 10 aperture blades. Comes with leather case and an original lens cap.

Sorry about the order of the pictures, for some reason I couldn't upload them in the order that I wanted.

$65 via Paypal or money order includes postage within the U.S. PM me for an international shipping charge.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
  2. Chrismat

Chrismat Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    $55 via Paypal or money order includes postage within the U.S. PM me for an international shipping charge.

3. Chrismat

Chrismat Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Bump.

4. Chrismat

Chrismat Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    $50 via Paypal or money order includes postage within the U.S. PM me for an international shipping charge.

5. cruellas

cruellas Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    pm sent

6. Chrismat

Chrismat Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Still available.