FS: Apple Accessories

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Misc. -Anything Goes' started by rthomas, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rthomas

rthomas Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Just some items accumulated over the last seven years, and three Macs, of being an Apple user. $5.00 each, shipped via regular mail anywhere in the Continental US.

Note: the pictures aren't mine, they're links to various websites. But they are accurate representations of what I'm selling. All of these work, as far as I know.

* One old-style Apple Remote Control. This version, which came with my original Mac Mini.

* One compact DVI-VGA display adapter. This version, which came with my original Mac Mini. It does not have a cord, it just screws on to the end of whatever cable you're using.

* One short-cord DVI-VGA display adapter. This version, which came with my now-dead Macbook Pro. It has a flexible three-inch cord, but otherwise functions just like the one above.

* One 2' USB extension cord dedicated to the modern Apple USB keyboards. This cable has a small notch in the female end that prevents it from being used with any other USB devices, or even being daisy-chained with another Apple USB keyboard extension cord. So it's pretty much useless to me.

Help me empty another box of stuff! I can take Paypal or most other forms of payment.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
  2. rthomas

rthomas Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Ok, donating to Goodwill. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.