FS: Beseler 23CII enlarger, Rodenstock Rodagon 80mm F/4 and assessories

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Existing Light, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Existing Light

Existing Light Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For sale: Beseler 23CII enlarger, Rodenstock Rodagon 80mm lens, Saunders 11x14 easel, Microsight grain focuser, versalab alignment tool, 35mm negative carrier. Asking $400, but will haggle (I'm not sure what the normal asking price is, but I would like it gone ASAP). I'd prefer local pickup in the Decatur/Huntsville area, but I'd be willing to deliver to Florence, Alabama; Birmingham, Alabama area; Montgomery, Alabama area; Nashville, Tennessee, or Eastern Mississippi. I'd even deliver to Atlanta if needed (I personally like travelling around a bit, if it gives me a chance to photograph something interesting along the way.

Edit: I'm not sure if it's the APUG website or my browser, but the upload images thing isn't working properly. Give me some time to get the pics uploaded. :/

Edit Edit: Oh crap! Somehow put this in the For Trade section. I guess I really do have a case of the dumbs today

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
  2. Existing Light

Existing Light Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Ok, so it seems my browser was being goofy. As soon as I use Firefox, the pictures load perfectly. Not sure why I continue to use IE; habit, I guess :smile:

Anyway, here's some pics. I can add more if needed, but I think this should suffice :smile:

Enlarger1.jpg enlarger2.jpg Easel1.jpg LEns1.jpg Microsight.jpg Parallel.jpg

3. fotch

fotch Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    You may get more interest selling off the items individually. Everything looks to be in excellent condition. Good Luck.

4. Existing Light

Existing Light Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    you might be right. If this doesn't sell as a whole reasonably soon, I'll do it seperatly. Thanks :smile:

5. Existing Light

Existing Light Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Ok, so I've sold everything except the enlarger. The lens, easel, grain focuser, and alignment tool are sold. All that's left is the lens-less enlarger.

I'd be willing to let it go for $75, and I'd be willing to ship it to the continental United States.

6. Existing Light

Existing Light Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Ok, so one last bumpy bump before the enlarger goes on Craigslist.

7. Existing Light

Existing Light Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Bumpin' cause I'd rather this go to an APUG'er than some random dude on CL :smile: