FS: black Minolta 7sII

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by dnjl, Aug 10, 2012.

1. dnjl

dnjl Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I am parting with my Minolta HiMatic 7sII. It's a lovely camera, but the small viewfinder with its rounded framelines just doesn't work for me.
    The camera is in excellent condition, both mechanically and cosmetically. The lens is clean and clear; the aperture blades and the leaf shutter are clean; the aperture scale clicks nicely, the shutter is accurate at all speeds; the self-timer works. The leatherette is in great condition. In short, this camera works as it should and looks pretty as a daisy.

Why this is not in "mint" condition: the bottom plate has a few minor scratches; the rangefinder is off horizontally by about 0,5mm at infinity (this is easily remedied by turning a screw to adjust the rangefinder, but I leave that to the buyer); the lightmeter remains untested as I don't have the correct battery, I always used this camera with an incident meter; the lens barrel exhibits some of the wobble that is so typical for the 7s and 7sII (I've never seen one without it, but this makes absolutely no difference performance-wise).

This pretty little thing comes with a solid B+W skylight filter (usable condition but not new) and the original slip-on lens cap to protect the lens. I will also include the original fake leather case, which looks nice from a distance but on closer inspection appears to be disintegrating.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Excuse the crappy pictures. What you see on the black paint is dust, not scratches.

There is a black 7sII in similar condition going for more than 250,00 euro on eBay with two days left to bid. I think that's too much. Let's try 150,00 euro + shipping, PayPal's on me.

Shipping worldwide from Belgium, Europe.

2. dnk512

dnk512 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Yes the black ones attract high bids. Hard to find, too. Good luck with the sale.

3. dnjl

dnjl Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    The black ones are quite rare indeed.

Still available.

4. dnjl

dnjl Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    If you think the price is too high, I am open to suggestions.

5. dnjl

dnjl Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Still available.

6. dnjl

dnjl Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Price drop: 130,00 euro + shipping.

7. dnjl

dnjl Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    In case you were wondering, this is still sitting in its case in my desk drawer.

8. dnjl

dnjl Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Moved to eBay.