FS Bronica ETRS 40 mm f4 PE lens

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by jhaberman, Mar 12, 2010.

1. jhaberman

jhaberman Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Bronica ETRS 40 mm f4 PE lens. The widest full frame ETRS lens available without getting into the fish-eye effect. Like new condition with no damage to the optics of any kind. All mechanical functions are in perfect working order. This is a beautiful lens-I used it for landscape work. Picture shows actual lens. Accompanying photograph of field and trees was taken with this lens.

$375 + shipping & fees (if any)

Attached Files:

2. jhaberman

jhaberman Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Thought this was a good price, but let's try again. $275 + shipping & fees (if any) Bronica's PE series lenses are their top of the line.

3. jhaberman

jhaberman Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I forgot to mention this lens comes with the original Bronica rear lens cap and a Vivitar Skylight 1A filter. Folks, this lens was only used by a little old lady from Pasadena on Sundays, or at least looks like it. I know there are some Bronica people out there who would love to add this to their equipment bag.

4. jhaberman

jhaberman Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    OK, let's try once more. This like-new Bronica ETRS 40mm f/4 PE lens with perfect glass, original Bronica rear lens cap, and 62mm Vivitar Skylight 1A filter all for $225 + shipping & fees (if any). You would pay almost this much for the lesser quality MC version of this lens in average condition.

5. agphotography

agphotography Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    It certainly is a good deal and a more than fair price, I just can't drop the money right now (just bought a PE 50mm f/2.8 as well...)

6. jhaberman

jhaberman Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    OK, let's try once more. This like-new Bronica ETRS 40mm f/4 PE lens with perfect glass, original Bronica rear lens cap, and 62mm Vivitar Skylight 1A filter all for $210 + shipping & fees (if any). You would pay almost this much for the lesser quality MC version of this lens in average condition.

7. ernstk

ernstk Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Hi

Is this lens still for sale?

Regards
    Ernst

8. James Shelley

James Shelley Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hi

Interested in lens. Can PM you with personal details, if still available.
    However, Ernst k managed to reply before I did, So I'll hold off until I hear back.

Rgds

J..

9. jhaberman

jhaberman Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Hi folks, I was out of the country, got busy, and forgot to check my messages. The lens is still for sale . I have replied to two people who were interested, but haven't heard from either of them yet. Anyhow, the deal is the same as stated above: This like-new Bronica ETRS 40mm f/4 PE lens with perfect glass, original Bronica rear lens cap, and 62mm Vivitar Skylight 1A filter all for $210 + shipping & fees (if any). You would pay almost this much for the lesser quality MC version of this lens in average condition.

10. sharpnikkor

sharpnikkor Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    PM sent

11. James Shelley

James Shelley Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Pm sent

12. perrongraphy

perrongraphy Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Hi Iam very interesse in thise lens. How do you whant to proceed?

Waiting for a fast answer!

Best regards

Julien

13. perrongraphy

perrongraphy Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Hi I'am very Interested in this lens. How do you want to proceed.

Waiting for a fast answer.

Best regards.

Julien

14. BrianL

BrianL Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Actually having shot both the MC and PE version, there is no visual difference. The 40mm is a great lens for the format and of all my lenses for the ETRS I find it is mounted more than the others. I also have a 35mm back and with it on, I'd put the camera and results up against any dedicated 35mm camera save a very few. I also have a 50mm and between the 2, for me, the 40 is the better. Yes, when relying on the split image for focusing it is a bit more finicky but, not all that bad.