FS: Canon AF35ML set very interesting

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Jon Goodman, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Jon Goodman

Jon Goodman Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Canon AF35ML --the AF35ML set with the original carry case and original strap. This camera has also been re-sealed within the past 3 years. If you've never had one, this is a great autofocus camera. It has a built-in flash, auto film advance, uses common AA batteries (which last a long time) and a fast 1:1.9 40mm 5 element lens. This one is in terrific condition...nearly like new. Takes fine and very sharp pictures. In fact the last time I used it was at a wedding reception and didn't get a single bad shot in 3 rolls of film. I was surprised by this since I was indoors using the flash for the entire evening. I'll be honest and tell you the camera is a bit noisy, though. Not a bad noise, but a distinct camera noise. I always liked the fact I could get low-light shots with it. Particularly if you're using 400 or 1000 film. It is easy to find ways to use this camera, and it is small enough to fit into a coat pocket. $35 plus actual cost of shipping, and I'll send anywhere. If questions, please send to jon_goodman@yahoo.com If you want to see what Ken Rockwell thinks about it, you can read here: http://www.kenrockwell.com/canon/sure-shot/af35ml.htm
    Jon

Attached Files:

2. alohakeith

alohakeith Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    PM sent..

3. Jon Goodman

Jon Goodman Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    The AF35ML is sold.
    Thanks,
    Jon

4. PhotoJim

PhotoJim Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I used to have one of these - I think Keith will be happy with it. Takes boring, easy-to-find AAs too!