FS: clearout - Leica, Pentax, Contax G, Olympus, Yashica Electro GT

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by mcgrattan, Nov 22, 2010.

1. mcgrattan

mcgrattan Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Hi,

I'm having a clear out to pay for some new gear and a repair to my M3. The following are all for sale:

Pentax 35mm f3.5 m42 mount Takumar, with case.

Pentax Super Multi Coated Takumar 50mm f1.4 m42 -- this has the yellow tint, if you google you'll find a lot of discussions, I haven't gotten round to the UV treatment, but other than that, it's good. Surprisingly sharp even wide-open.

Pentax 50mm f2 m42 -- this def. has some marks in the lens, so I suspect dust or the beginnings of fungus. Good cosmetic condition.

Jupiter-9 85mm f2 M42 mount - black FSU m42 mount 'portrait' lens. Good cosmetic order, focus ring slightly stiff compared to the pentaxes but perfectly useable. I find this a bit low contrast wide-open without a decent hood, but very nice stopped down a bit.

Pentax Spotmatic IIa - this is the US model with the extra features to match the Honeywell flash. Never used it, I bought it as a job lot with a lens. I don't know if the meter works, as I don't have the right battery.

Yashica Electro GT -- bought this and used it a few times, but I don't like the ergonomics, esp. the long travel on the shutter and the staggered under and over exposure lights. Not for me. I might still have a battery somewhere for this, will have to check.

Leica Summitar 50mm f2 -- bought this to go with my M3 but I actually prefer an FSU lens I have. Good cosmetic condition, I can see a few specks of dust and what looks like a small mark or bubble in one of the elements [ not fungus, I assume it's been there since manufacture]. Takes good photos, but the 'look' isn't for me.
    copy of Summitar --> E39 adapter [ebay, not a Leica original, but works fine]
    E39 hood and cap which fits this adapter

Olympus mju II - in good working order, with soft case and instruction manual. I've shot with this a lot. Fantastic image quality for an autofocus compact.

Contax G1 with 45mm lens and hood/hood-cap -- this is NOT the green-sticker version, but is in very good working order. Has a couple of tiny marks on the top plate, but in good cosmetic condition, too. The lens is basically mint. I may be able to provide a flash with this, too.

I can provide photos and further details of all of these on request.

Reasonable offers accepted on all of these, I need to urgently cover the cost of my camera repair, so I'm prepared to be fairly flexible on prices [within reason!]. I'm based in London, but the kit can also be seen in Oxford if anyone wants to inspect before buying.

I will ship internationally once paypal funds have cleared, and with the paypal fees paid by the recipient. Otherwise, cash or cheques are fine.

Thanks!

matt

2. OP
    mcgrattan

mcgrattan Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I forgot to add:

KW Etui 6x9cm, plus Rollex back

Contax/Kiev mount Jupiter-8 50mm f2

3. WarEaglemtn

WarEaglemtn Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Contax G1

How about a price for the cameras you have listed for sale?

Thanks,

D